<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Change

So I walked into my office this morning and my computer was replaced with another. It's the G4 that the woman who used to inhabit this office had. My bee-yoo-tee-full kickass G5 was given to the woman who just started working here yesterday (on my day off). I knew this might happen, and I can see how it makes a bit of sense considering I'm leaving in a month and a half, but I found it annoying that the puters were switched out on me on my day off. All my files were transferred for me, but that felt a little icky, not getting to do it myself. And this old keyboard sucks ass.

Oh well. I hate change, that's just all there is to it. I hated being made to change offices a couple of weeks ago. I hate new situations. I always have. I think it's just another example of how Matthew comes by his ASD honestly.

And after frantically running around from the moment I walked in at 8:45, trying to set up for my study, we couldn't run the subject because he ended up testing positive for cocaine. Some things never change...
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com