<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, November 13, 2004

The White Stuff

No, not that white stuff. I mean snow. We got our first NY snow early this morning, and some still clung to the car and the fence this morning. So Tessa had to get dressed and have her first taste of snow of the season. Of course I got pix.

We looked on weather.com and saw that they got like 8 inches of snow in Boston last night. So that's what we would have had, had we not moved south. It's only the second week of November! I'm glad to be in a relatively warmer place, but somehow wistful. I loved it there, despite the cold.

Matthew has his last soccer class (it's a "clinic" rather than competitive soccer, just to help the kids learn skills, and he's not that into it) tomorrow. It's going to be about 37 ("feels like 30") at 10 in the morning, so I guess it's a good thing it's the last class. Tessa is still, after nine weeks, still annoyed that she does not have soccer class. She is also annoyed every Saturday morning when Ross takes Matthew to his swimming class ("But what about ME?,"
she always asks). The one class I was able to sign her up for, Pre-Ballet, which she was utterly adorable at, and loved, the one and only time she got to go, was cancelled by the Parks and Rec. Dept. for lack of sign ups. The other possible classes all coincided with her nursery school, or with picking up Matthew from school. She still talks about her ballet class, as though it still is ongoing. Poor baby. I looked into signing her up for Little Gym, till I found out that the classes were about $35 each. Umm, no. We're waiting to see what the city offers for the winter session.

Man, this was a boring post! Talking about the weather, and the kids' extracurricular activities. Guess I should go to bed, it being 12:30AM and I'm two glasses of wine down for the evening.

Why did I think it important to keep writing in my blog??
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com