<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Advice for the Day

Never go to Costco when you're hungry.

Especially when your pants have been getting tight again and you've vowed to stop snacking so much.

Because that HUGE bag of potato chips with sea salt and that mondo tub of granola chock full of yummy cashews and almonds probably isn't going to fit into that vow very well.

And one of the Costco crew opened up a container of the hot, freshly made ribs they sell, and people were helping themselves, so I grabbed me one big old saucy rib. Best sample I've ever had at Costco, hands down!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com