<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, September 23, 2006

All Right, I Finally Did It

I've been meaning to do this for months now. I mean, it's been almost three months since my birthday.

I changed my tagline, which read "A 30-something California girl on the East Coast."

'Cause I ain't 30-something no more.

I tried to think of something to change it to, but couldn't come up with anything good. I SURE as HELL wasn't going to change it to "A 40-something California girl on the East Coast." I thought of "A younger-looking than she is California girl on the East Coast" but somehow that didn't flow very well.

So for now it's "A not altered by plastic surgery California girl on the East Coast." Don't ask me why. And I know there should really be hyphens in there.

I'll change it when I think of something better. But given my general level of sluggishness, that might take awhile.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com