<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ahhh, CRAP!

Two-thirds of the way through the month, and I blew it! I'm so torqued!!

At 12:13 AM, I realized that I had not posted for the day. During the day, I had actually had a topic in mind and everything, but hadn't gotten around to committing it to bytes. Tessa was home sick yesterday, and I was back in full-time mom mode, without the mental space I get while the kids are in school. Then last night, I was struggling to get auctions listed on my piece of shit, on its last legs computer (eBay was having a 20 cent listing day!), while trying to simultaneously watch the UCLA game in the reflection of the photo frame screen we have against the wall (Tessa refers to this reflected image as "Mom's TV" :p).

Ross and I ended up going to bed to watch the end of the game (YAY! BASKETBALL SEASON IS BACK, BABY!!) and by the time it was over, it was 12:13 AM and I'd missed posting for the day.

Oh well, I was doing the NaBoPo for no one but myself, and I'm used to letting myself down :p.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com