<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, November 06, 2006

Blech Part Deux

I'm still feeling really sick, have a low grade fever, and all. But here's a real indication of how out of it I am:

I didn't feel up to making my usual breakfast (toast w/pb, not that that is all that hard!) after making the kids' breakfasts. So I threw in a couple of pumpkin muffins that I made last week into the micro and set it for 30 seconds.

Fast forward to a little while ago. I was sitting at the computer, thinking, Hmm, I'm a little hungry. I looked around the kitchen but didn't see anything I wanted. So I thought, Well, I'll just eat a couple more muffins.

I put some on a plate, opened the micro, and, you guessed it!, the original muffins were still sitting in there.

I think I'm going back to bed now.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com