<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Freakin' Amazing

We're lazing about here on the day after the day after Thanksgiving. Ross made homemade waffles and we're finishing our coffee.

I just asked where Matthew was, and Ross replied, "He's in his room, reading." I peeked in and sure enough, he was lying in bed, reading.

You have to remember, this is a child who NEVER READ ANYTHING except under total duress, as recently as the beginning of this school year. He had never in his life picked up a book for fun, when he could be playing video games or watching TV. I'm absolutely stunned that this is happening on a regular basis now, practically everyday.

There's really no other explanation for it, so I gotta say, Yay meds!!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com