<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, November 20, 2006

Nice Mom

I think I deserve some kind of nice mom award today, for braving both Costco and the local produce store, both of which were swamped with people shopping for Thanksgiving, as I searched out fruit for my son. The grocery stores have crappy fruit. Costco is hit or miss on fruit here, and all they had that looked decent were apples (so I bought 28 apples, which will be consumed in less than a week by Matthew). Then I went in search of mangoes, which are not really in season in the places they grow right now. But they are his favorite.

Hours spent driving and standing in line, for fruit. He's lucky he has a nice mom!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com