<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And To All a Good Night...

I'm signing off for the year. We're leaving for CA before dawn tomorrow (so what did I do today? Pack? No, I spent too much time going to two Gymborees and buying yet MORE crap!).

Wishing all a wonderful holiday season and a healthful 2007. Holy crap, 2007. I haven't even gotten used to 2000 yet.

Last night I was commenting that it was almost 2010, and where was my dolphin in my livingroom? (Ross and I saw the movie "2010" together, before we were a couple, and I always talked about that dolphin in the character's livingroom.) I guess things have not progressed as far as Arthur C. Clarke envisioned.

No time for reflection on the year that has passed, other than this was the year I started to really get my sanity back (still got a long way go!), so that is very positive. Fingers crossed that the year to come will bring more of me back to myself.

See you on the other side...
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com