<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, December 11, 2006

P.W.S.

This has me in hysterical fits of laughter every time I think about it! Last night I noticed a drawing on Tessa's art desk. It was in green marker, a picture of a building with red flames curling from the roof and a stick figure standing beside it, arms outstretched to the heavens and a face with a wide open mouth. The letters P.W.S. are written in the top left-hand corner.

I asked her today what the picture was all about. She said the building was on fire. Yes, I answered, but what do the letters P.W.S. stand for?

She said, "It's 'Problems with Science.' The student had some problems with science, and the whole thing got out of control."

OMG, I've given birth to a postmodernist!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com