<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year

We got home last night at 11:00PM, after a wonderful trip. It was real fun getting up this morning, as we're still on PST.

Tessa was very tired this morning, not surprisingly, but she also complained of a stomachache. She ate a couple of nibbles of waffle that I fed to her, but wasn't hungry at all. She did willingly get dressed and ready for school, though when she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, her eyes got red and teary and she said, "I hope I have a good day at school today." I felt shitty for making her go, but figured we had to power through, to readjust to the old routine.

At 10:00, I was about to leave for Costco, when the phone rang. It was the school nurse, saying that Tessa had just vomited. Ugh, talk about feeling like shit for making her go!

She's on the couch now, asleep. Not an auspicious beginning to the New Year.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com