<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hmmmm

I keep thinking I'm feeling better (mentally/emotionally), then things start happening. Like I start thinking, every single morning, "I'd really like to go back to bed and sleep till 11 or so." Then at night, I don't want to go to bed.

I start spending too much time sitting on my ass in front of the computer, reading about other people's problems on the forum I'm on (an offshoot of a Gymboree-enthusiast/addict forum I've been involved with for over a year now), literally letting the hours suck away. Then it's time to pick up the kids, and I wonder where the hell the day has gone.

I guess it's that time of the month to start taking my 5-HTP twice a day instead of once. I usually start this a week before my period's due, but it looks like I need a little tune-up a week sooner.

Hormones really, really suck.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com