<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Goodbye March. You sucked.

Thank goodness this fucking month is over. What a nightmare.

Yes, I am glad my brother is alive and doing reasonably well. He had to go back into ICU on Thursday because he was having breathing troubles, but the doctors still think he should be able to transfer to a hospital in Ventura County soon. I still cannot believe that this happened to him. How could my BROTHER have a massive stroke? He's 55 years old, been ridiculously healthy his whole life, laughed at me and my sisters for all of our aches and pains and assorted ailments. And he's the one in the ICU, and who knows what the future holds for him.

Matthew had a fabulous session with his new therapist on Wednesday, which I am thrilled about, but what a horrible month he had. My poor baby. I still cannot believe that he got suspended from school. It's physical, the pain I feel that he suffers so much, that life is so hard for him. Everyday, simple things, are so difficult for him. Navigating the world is so difficult for him, and it always will be.

And I know it seems trivial and borderline offensive to add this in to the above list of grievances with March, but my beloved UCLA Bruins just lost to Florida in their Final Four game. I am sooo much sadder about this than I was when they lost the championship game last year, because they got fucking JOBBED by the refs and it totally changed the content of the game. It's one thing to lose because you got outplayed, and I usually have little patience for fans that cry about bad calls, but this was completely egregious, especially in the first half, and it was absolutely the reason they lost.

Goodbye March. I'm so fricking happy to see the ass-end of you.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com