<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bunny Girl

My baby girl is six years old today. I did the big hoopla post last year on her fifth birthday, featuring her birth story. This year I'm feeling more low-key, though I am putting together a picture progression of her life, up to now.

She is brilliant, hilarious, melodramatic. I get mental whiplash several times a day over the insightful, surprising, ridiculously precocious non sequiturs she spouts.

I'm fried after a day at Chuck E. Cheese, so I'm not feeling very eloquent right now. But nothing could be more eloquent than a sidelong look of her huge, long-lashed hazel eyes. She is so beautiful, she takes my breath away.

I still can't believe, six years later, that she's mine.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com