<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Started Already

Last night as Ross was saying goodnight to Tessa, the following exchange ensued:

Tessa: "I think I should have a TV in my room."

Ross: "I don't think you need a TV in your room."

"Well, you and Mom have a TV in your room."

"But I think two TVs are enough for the house. Later, when you're older and need to do homework and stuff, maybe you could have a computer in your room."

"A computer! That's even better!"

So I'm sure she, at barely six years old, is expecting her own computer in her room any day now. When you have homework consisting of alphabet review (which is what I'm sure she'll have when first grade starts next week), a computer is pretty much indispensable.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com