<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Things are Funny on Two Vodka Martinis

My darling husband is on the phone right now, at 10:40PM, trying to upgrade us to Io Digital Cable Gold, which will give us HBO, since then we can watch the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm tomorrow, and they keep transferring him to other people who keep trying to help him, and no one knows what's going on, and he's being SO POLITE, that it's cracking me up.

But the fact that I just had 2 vodka martinis may have something to do with my mirth. That and trying to cover up how I just cried over watching an episode of AMC's Mad Men. The main female character just went through this whole deal in which she tried to go back to work and re-establish a life for herself and it didn't work out. And I cried because WHAT is the difference between her and me, other than 37 years and I have a master's degree, and she knows how to shoot a bb gun.

But we have 30 days free of HBO on Demand, I was just informed, so what could be better?
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com