<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Perchance to Dream

Whew, Matthew slept basically from 9:15 to 6:00 last night. It was by far the best night's sleep he's had in a week. He did briefly sit up in bed (I heard him making snuffling noises) at about 11:15, but he wasn't really awake. He was semi-hysterical and rubbing his nose frantically though. I went in and got him to lie down again and he fell back asleep pretty quickly.

We went to the pediatrician yesterday and he doesn't have a UTI, though periodically he's still feeling like he has to pee every 3 minutes. This happened as we were trying to leave for school today, so again, I think it's a stress response.

But a good night's sleep was definitely what we all needed (though I did turn down nookie because I was afraid Matthew would wake up again!).
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com