<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, October 15, 2007

REALLY, Thank You for Being a Friend

I am sincerely touched and humbled by the comments for my last post.

Rich, thank you for the dinner invite. I am overwhelmed by your reaching out of the blogsphere and offering to become a real live friend. We'd love to come. Can we bring the kids (no friends/family=no childcare!)?

Tamar, I will definitely be emailing you and I would definitely love to get together! We've actually "known" each other for years, as we were on a special needs list together 5 years ago :). Thank you SO much for coming out of lurk, and for reading as well!!

twobuyfour, thank you for the commiseration! You are too kind, and your "shave the cat" comment almost made cappuccino go up my nose.

Leila and Hilary, I've only seen you seen each in person once (and Hilary, it was when the Auggies were less than ONE YEAR OLD!), but I love you both dearly. I realize now that it was wrong of me to say I have no friends, because I have those of you on the August List, who have known me and cared for me so very well for 10 years! You are my friends, in the truest sense of the words.

Thank you, my friends!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com