<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spurred to Action! I Got a Haircut!

So I was so energized by the lovely comments people left in response to my poor-pitiful-me post that I decided to get out and DO something I've been putting off.

I got a haircut! Yay, me :p!!

Seriously, I've been in such a funk that it's been hard to haul my butt around and do anything but the bare minimum of grocery shopping (which involves constantly running to Costco and Trader Joe's and the grocery store because my children have so many food requirements that are not available under one roof) and mailing my ebay packages at the post office. I've been falling asleep on the couch after drop-off. I've been reading a book a day. I guess ya could say I've been on a downer.

But today I am coiffed and I look pretty awesome! I actually considered going to the mall and applying for a job at Hanna Andersson, which I've been talking about doing since last spring.

But then I thought, nawwwwww, that's going a little too far.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com