<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, November 19, 2007

Frozen Water Falling from the Sky

It's snowing! In a very minor fashion, but it's snowing nonetheless! Nothing is sticking to the ground, but the flakes keep falling, intermittently.

I noticed it this morning soon after we got up. Beside myself with excitement, I ran back into the living room and opened all the blinds. "What? What is it??," the kids asked. "It's SNOWING!," I said.

They were excited for about five seconds, then went on back to their business. A bit later, as I watched, rapt, Tessa got a bit excited again and stood by the window herself, humming and tapping out "Jingle Bells" on the glass.

I just want to sit by the window and watch the snow fall in its little bitty shower of flakes. Remember, I'm a SoCal girl, and I still can't get over the fact that snow actually FALLS from the sky!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com