<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Three Days and Counting

Okay, it's three days until my gynecological appointment. The one I've been waiting for since Sept. The one that replaces the one that I made for last June, that I had to cancel when it occurred to me that my kids had a half day that day, so there was no way I could make a 12:45 appointment.

The one I obviously desperately need, after I just SOBBED uncontrollably through the movie The Squid and the Whale, with Laura Linney and Jeff Daniels. It is not NORMAL to sob uncontrollably through movies. It's the last week of my cycle. You do the math.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com