<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Friday, January 11, 2008

Gravel in 2008!! LOL!

So here are the results of my presidential matching quiz:

95% Mike Gravel
93% Dennis Kucinich
83% John Edwards
80% Barack Obama
78% Joe Biden
78% Chris Dodd
75% Hillary Clinton
68% Bill Richardson
37% Rudy Giuliani
28% Ron Paul
26% John McCain
20% Mitt Romney
19% Mike Huckabee
15% Tom Tancredo
8% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

I guess I agree with his platform, even if he is a crazy old coot :D. Man, I knew I was a commie pinko, but this really brings it home. Hey, Gravel/Kucinich 2008, my dream ticket :D
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com