<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Tessa made me and Matthew scrolls at school, on red fill-in-the blank sheets. Each line starts out with "Love is" printed on the sheet, with lines following for the child to fill in.

Matthew's reads:

Love is when you help me with my video games.

Love is when you dress me up.

Love is when you hug me.

Love is when you kiss me.


Mine reads:

Love is when you make me hot chocolate, so sweet!

Love is when you hug me.

Love is when you kiss me.

Love is when you take me to the mall.

That last one had me in hysterics! That's my girl. And she really is *my* girl, since you'll notice that I didn't mention that Ross got a scroll :(. I asked her if she'd made one for Daddy, and she said she hadn't "had time." She is just not really into him, which is such a shame since he is such an awesome dad.

I got rubrum lilies last week from Ross, which were our wedding flowers :). He always gets me flowers the week before V-Day, since they jack up the cost so much right before the day. Four of the eight are still blooming and look lovely. How nice that they all bloomed, and we're still enjoying them more than a week after he brought them home. He also got me a Margaret Cho book, which rocks.

Happy Happy Hearts Day to all!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com