<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Sunday, March 16, 2008

MADNESS

Number One Seed in the West, as hoped, as dreamed of, as expected after they clinched the Pac-10 Tournament yesterday.

Two years ago, they made this insane, over-the-top run to the final game. Last year, they got knocked out in the Final Four. This year, we have more hope than we have had since the last time we had the top seed in the West. 1995, the first year Ross and I were back in L.A., living in Westwood Village, pouring out into the streets with hordes of undergrads after the boys won the first championship since the days of St. Wooden. We were old fogeys, and did not overturn any news vans, but I will never in my life forget the exhilaration.

I wait all fricking year for this.

GO BRUINS!!!!!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com