<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Friday, May 23, 2008

Daddy's Home Early!

Okay, so I'm the only one who still calls him Daddy, but there was such general excitement that Ross came home at 4:30 today. It's such a rarity to have him here during daylight, weekday hours.

The kids have a super long weekend, since we didn't use two snow days. In fact, we didn't have ANY snow days, though we did have two ice days. So we have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, which is a long time, considering Ross and I are both sort of out of commission. I'm feeling a little better, so I took the kids to the library and the mall this afternoon. Ross' knee is getting better slowly (though I've still had to get up at 6AM every morning this week to drive him to the station).

Anyway, I feel like the long weekend really got started when Ross came home, and the kids could attack him and start in on "Dad, watch this!" (Matthew, playing a video game) and "Dad, today I............" (Tessa, insert a 15 minute non-stop monologue chronicling various projects she worked on today at home).

I love it when Daddy comes home early.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com