<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gobble Gobble

No, it's not an early Thanksgiving, or a running of the turkeys outside, or something...

It's ME wanting to gobble up everything within reach. My current food obsession is trail mix, at what, 2500 calories a bag? Yes, it's sort of healthy, and better than Oreos I guess, and I don't eat the kind that has chocolate chips or other candies in it, but still, fattening when you eat it constantly for a week.

My shorts are telling me about those calories now, the shorts that I put on a couple of weeks ago and was so stoked because they were LOOSE. Now, kinda tight :p. I mentioned to Ross that I've been eating trail mix obsessively for the past week and he commented on the calories.

I said, "Yeah, so I've been gaining weight back."

"Yeah, I know," he replied.

Silence. "Oh, so you've noticed?"

"I have too," he answered, but I thought that he said, "I have to," like, he has to notice that I've gained weight because it's just SOOO apparent.

So, PMS, me? Ya THINK??
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com