<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, May 05, 2008

Off to Nap

I feel like I ran a marathon (this is the purest of metaphors, since I have no IDEA what it's like to run a marathon, or a half-marathon, or really even around the block).

So I have a lot to do still, further investigation of all the potential schools for Matthew (I'm stubbornly sure that nothing is going to be as perfect for him as the gifted special ed. program, but must not put all of one's eggs in one basket), various mindless but neglected errands, various stuff around the house. I've already been to the post office this morning to ship a huge box of stuff to a buyer in Israel.

Tessa has a field trip to the Hudson River today, where they will release back into the wild some fish that they seined last fall. Happily the fish did not all die over the winter, which happened to Matthew's class' fish when he was in first grade. She was surprised and disappointed that I did not sign up to chaperone the trip, since I've gone on most of her field trips this year. But a couple of weeks ago, all I could see was Matthew's program review coming up, and I knew I'd be totally wiped out by this point in time.

Which I am, so I am going to get OFF the freaking computer and go back to bed. The next set of battles can wait.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com