<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oy

So last night Matthew (after asking first) got himself a few cookies. They were same cookies he always eats, Pepperidge Farm rolled wafers, the kind that come in a cylindrical aluminum tin. I noticed the tin sitting on the counter afterwards and said, "Matthew, don't just leave the cookie tin on the counter."

"There were only a couple pieces left, so I finished them," he replied.

"That's fine," I said, "but put the tin in the recycling."

"Okay," he said, as I walked out of the kitchen.

I just opened the cupboard and saw that the empty cookie tin was in there, right in the place where those cookies go.

Is he just a MAN IN TRAINING or what????

(Actually, that's an unfair statement (question), since his dad never ever does things like that. I usually refrain from "why can't men do for themselves?"-type hyperbole, since I actually have one who does. But still.)
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com