<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Outta Here

All packed and more or less ready to roll here. We (the kids and I) get on a plane at the Westchester County Airport tomorrow at 6:30AM. Yay, no JFK!!! Last year at this time we came within inches and seconds of missing our flight and I almost had a full-blown panic attack (on my birthday!). We have to change planes at Dulles and briefly wait, but that's a small price to pay for not having to fly out of JFK.

So we're really leaving for 6 weeks. I never dreamed that we'd be leaving without having secured a placement for Matthew for next school year, but it is what it is. We saw another day treatment school yesterday, with an even worse reaction from Matthew, but I'm trying to put that all out of my head for now.

Now it's time to go home.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com