<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There Ought to be Warning Labels

There ought to be a warning of some kind on the eBay website: "WARNING: Hurriedly preparing 50+ auctions of your daughter's used clothing, right after returning from a long vacation, and while suffering from jet lag and from late nights catching up on all the shows that Tivo'ed during that long vacation, may result in your head exploding."

Because that's what it feels like is about to happen.

Never ever again will I wait till after our summer trip to CA to scrutinize every item for stains, organize them into groupings, take pictures, photoshop said pictures, write up auction descriptions, and set up the auctions to post. I will do all this prep work while the kids are in school, before the end of their school year, so I don't have to snarl at them for bothering me on top of all the other hassle of getting this all done.

I know I'm going to be loving the hundreds of dollars all these clothes will bring in, but right now I'm ready to throw them all in a dumpster :p.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com