<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Toenails

I painted my toenails for the first time in over a year last weekend, as I was suffering through a MAJOR bout of insomnia in Vegas (the night that I was by myself, and should have been SLEEPING). This color is called Vixen. I remember when I used to be called that.

It's disconcerting still, looking at my feet, which look so different with the dark red toenails. I like it. I asked Ross if he thought my feet looked weird or better with the nail polish. He thought they looked fine, though perhaps they'd be better if they weren't the color of dried blood.

I don't think so.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com