<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Definitive Response

The little table next to my side of the bed has been missing a couple of bolts for quite awhile now. It still stood okay, but the legs were pretty wobbly. Today we went to Home Depot and Ross got some new bolts for it. We came home and he put them in.

I was in the kitchen, and he came in and said, "That table is now sturdier than it has been for four and a half years." Then he said, deadpan, "You can't lean on it during sex, though. It's not that strong."

To which there was really only one thing I could say:

"Are you saying I'm FAT???"
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com