<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, November 10, 2008

Phone Whore

When Ross and I were living in HI (in our second place, not the apartment that was across the street from where Barack Obama lived as a child!), we had a roommate who talked on the phone incessantly. He was referred to, by the other three of us who lived in the house, as the "phone whore."

I've spent the afternoon on the phone with my mother, Matthew's old school psychologist, and my sister. My *ears* hurt. I guess you have to get in shape to talk on the phone, and I am not properly conditioned for such activity. I guess there are speaker phones, but I hate having people sound like they're in a tunnel underground.

I guess I'll just never be a phone whore.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com