<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, November 24, 2008

Well, That's a New One

I've had parts of my body called all kinds of things over the years. Today my OB/GYN was doing my annual exam and said that she wanted me to have an ultrasound, because my uterus was "a little bulky." :p I guess I'm packing away the pounds in all kinds of places. (Actually she wants to check for uterine polyps.)

My uterus was once called "irritable" when I was pregnant with Matthew and was having contractions every single day for 4 weeks. I said you'd be irritable too if someone put you through an experience like that.

Oh, and can I just say how much I LOOOOVE our new medical group? I got through my annual exam visit, went downstairs to schedule my ultrasound and a mammogram, and had my blood drawn at the lab to check my FSH and LH and some other hormone-related something, ALL in less than 45 minutes! All the staff is just really top-notch too. It's like having all the services of a big hospital in a little compact two-story building. Coolio.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com