<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Testy

I finally had my biopsy today. I've been waiting for over a month, and was not happy about that waiting time. And now I'm really not happy that I have to wait for the results, for about a week.

All in all it went okay, which was a relief, since I have that uncooperative cervix, the one that made all of my interuterine inseminations sheer hell. My GYN shot it up with lidocaine first, which probably helped, and the cervical structure itself probably changed from having two enormous heads squeezed through it. (Matthew may have been a c-section baby, but that was after the four hours his head was lodged at +5 station. Ross could actually see his hair!) Those kids were actually good for something :D! Anyway, it still hurt some, and I've been very crampy since then, but not bad overall.

So now we wait for the test results. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 26th, to check to see if the polyp has grown. I'm trying not to think about it too much, *despite* the commercial on the radio I heard just this morning for an informational meeting on gynecological cancers :p. Too many of these kinds of coincidental references have been popping up for me, though I do recognize that it's like when you break up with your boyfriend and ALL the songs on the radio seem to be all about breaking up with your boyfriend. What, you mean the universe *isn't* out to get me? How absurd!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com