<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10K

I'm currently at 10,107 words. I'm a little behind schedule, but I don't want to write while Matthew is around. I don't want him to walk up to me at the computer, look at the screen, see his name, and ask, "What are you doing?" Not ready to go there yet. So on days he's home all day, like weekends, I end up restricted to writing while he's in the shower.

He's only four years old in the narrative so far, so there's a long way to go :). It's been interesting, and infuriating, looking through the old documentation of his initial IEP, when he was denied services. Oh, to be able to go back to that time and know what I know now. I'd give that horrible school psychologist a run for her money.
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com