<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Monday, November 30, 2009

22,290

So, November is over, and with it ends my self-imposed NaBloPoMo/NaNoWriMo hybrid-thingie.

Final count: 22, 290 words. Far short of my word goal of 30,000 (a thousand words a day), but I did hold to my goal of writing at least something every single day this month. I'm stoked on myself for doing that, since this was a pretty freaking horrible month :p. Between Matthew's flu and bronchitis, my own flu and possible bronchitis (I'm still coughing up my lungs), and Tessa viral whatever it was, I had sickness plaguing our house for over half the month. Then the busy time around Thanksgiving (including my nerve conduction test, which wiped me out in its aftermath), with everyone home, and I really didn't have a lot of solid writing time. There were (many) days when I literally typed a paragraph or two and had to call it a day. But I called it, every single day.

And though it's rough, I think it's actually pretty good. It certainly was an interesting, if often freshly infuriating, journey back in time. I'm currently up to the beginning of Matthew's second grade year, so there's a ways to go. I'm going to let up a bit on myself, let myself take a breather, but I am going to finish.

Remind me of that, sometime after the holidays :).
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com