<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Got Better

I was thinking of the scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail:

Villager: She turned me into a newt!
Knight: A newt?
Villager: I got better...

So yes, I am sorry I caused you to worry, because I seem to no longer be a newt. Or horribly dizzy. Or afraid to drive.

Perhaps I needed more sleep, or I was more allergic to the stuff in CA than the stuff here (despite the layer of yellow-green pollen covering everything here). Or that I'm back home with my neti pot, so my sinuses are clearer.

In any event, thanks for caring, sincerely. Smooch!
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com