<$BlogRSDURL$>

Standing on the East Coast, pointed toward California, and clicking my heels three times

Friday, May 07, 2010

A Revist

In my various attempts to make myself feel better about not getting to work at Gymboree (not the least of which is realizing with gratitude that I can still do things like go on Tessa's field trip to the Bronx Zoo and attend Matthew's school Field Day, which is a huge deal), I reminded myself for the upteenth time that I need to start working on my book again. I have not touched it, have not opened the document, since NaNoWriMo back in November. Hey, it's May now!

So this morning I sat down and reread what I've written so far. I did some light editing as I read, and I cried at some of the traumatic parts all over again. And I realized that it's actually, well, good. I'm only up to the beginning of second grade, though, so I still have the most difficult part to get through, namely third and fourth grade. I think it's been the thought of that daunting task that has kept me from coming back to it till now.

So I'm going to need a little motivation, so please, dear friends, if you could give me the occasional kick in the ass, I'd appreciate it :).
|
free hit counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com